Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben

Wow...I need to get better at these Birthday Posts!!! I have missed everyone this year...I will try better next year! Lets start now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGER YET BIGGER BROTHER BEN! I love you & am so very thankful that you live here. I am so thankful that you come out on Sundays for Dindin & help me with the manly things I need around the house these last couple months! Thanks for always being there for me & answering all my technical questions! I love you & couldn't ask for a better brother! I am so glad we are as close as we are! You are one of my Best Friends & I can always count on you when I need something! I hope you have a great 24th Birthday! Love you!

3 comments:

Mads said...

Sara is such a lucky girl! haha...what a goober...it's a lovely pic of him!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.