Saturday, December 19, 2009

9 Months

I am still not getting any better at this Monthly post. At least I haven't given up! It should have been my 1st one today, instead of the last post of the day! Oh well, here's hoping I remember all the new things for this month! If not, I will add later.


First off - His 9 month stats!
17 lbs 7 oz
27.25 Inches long
17.25 Head
I don't have the %tiles right now so I will get them later & post them! Now, for the FUN stuff.


*We have moved his crib down now so he can start trying to stand in there anytime now!

*He has found his "down there" area. We had a little issue with his "down there" area at his 9 month appointment, but it has been taken care of.

*He is starting more & more each day to like tummy time & try to get on his knees to move. Hopefully he will crawl soon.

*He is still a blubbering fool!

*He now reaches for people.

*He LOVES food, all of a sudden & will eat & eat & eat whatever you feed him!

*He rolls from his back to his belly to his back again like he has been doing it forever.

*He still likes his jumperoo, but would rather sit on the floor & play with his toys or scoot to the tree to take ornaments off.

*He HATES getting into his car seat, but as soon as he is strapped in, he is fine.

*His bedtime is now bath at 7, eating at 7:30 & bed by 8, & he still sleeps until 5:45 when it is time to feed before I go to work! It has made for a more pleasant baby at night.

*He is a dancing fool. We will play music & he will just move his whole body! It is super cute.

*He kinda waves at people, but I think it is to get your attention to pick him up because he kinda waves & then reaches up for you to pick me up!

*Most the time when we take pictures of him lately he looks so drugged up or extremely tired in them! I think that is why I haven't been taking a lot of pictures of him...SAD. That is a new years resolution!

*He has started eating those puffy fruit things by himself now!

*It looks like he still has a clogged tear duct in his right eye, so we have gotten a referral from our pediatrician to a Pediatric Opthamoligist. I will keep you all updated on how that goes & what happens.

I can't believe how big he is & how fast he is growing! We love our little monkey!

2 comments:

Jami Berry said...

Love the updates and all the cute pictures! It's crazy how fast little kids grow!

Anonymous said...

Okay... so when my sister was a baby she had a problem with her tear duct and the doctor told her to squirt a little bit of breastmilk in her eye and it cleared it up. I am not sure if you are still nursing but it is worth a try!