Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ugly Christmas Sweater

Last year, my Boss was going to have a Ugly Christmas Sweater party but she didn't give us enough time to find an Ugly Sweater, so she decided to move it to this year. I looked, & looked, & looked for one everywhere, but couldn't find one "ugly" enough. I found one on Ebay but it was $125 & I DIDN'T want to spend that much at all. So, I decided to make one! Here is the finished product. Everyone at work says I should sell it on Ebay & see how much I can get for it. What do you think?

PS - This is my 200th Post! Congrats to us! YAY!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

How in the world did you lite it up without plugging yourself in>????lol

Anonymous said...

Nice Job! I think you should put it on ebay! I bet you could get some pretty fun offers for it!