Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dead Cell Phone?

I can now say that I have a "My kid threw my phone in the ______ (insert water source) Story!" It was almost like he was punishing me. I started his bath water like I always do every night. He always likes to follow me into the bathroom because he like to see the water fill up the bath tub & to see what we are doing. Tonight, he followed me in there, I left the bathroom to get his pajamas ready & came back into the bathroom just in time to see my cell phone floating to the bottom of the filled with water bath tub! Seriously? He left the bathtub when I did, crawled to the living room, grabbed my cell phone & crawled back to the bathroom to dump the phone! I cleaned it off & put it back together. It turned on. I have heard to stick it in rice to dry it out. I called Mike to let him know what is going on & the phone didn't sound very good! Dang it!

It is in the rice right now. I will leave it in there all night & try it in the morning. Hopefully everything will turn out fine with it! It is not a very good time to need a cell phone. Mike is leaving on Sunday for 2 weeks, so it would be nice to have someway to keep in touch with him!

1 comment:

Jennifer Karyn said...

I washed my in the washing machine once. Jeff just took it apart and rolled it up in about 4 socks, then put it in the dryer with some towells. I think we did 30 minutes at a time, and about 4 or 5 times. My phone works like a champ now!