Monday, September 27, 2010

VACATION - NM

We went on Vacation a couple weeks ago. We were in New Mexico from September 4th through the morning of the 8th. It was a great time & we loved hanging out with my family the whole time. Gavin did great on the 11 hour drive. He only fought the car seat for about 1/2 hour. We did have to take plenty of stops for him, but we still made it there. He had lots of fun playing with my mom's cupboards & emptying them out. He slept great in his pack-n-play & I think secretly liked sharing a room with us so he could see us in the morning. We went to Church, tried to go out to dinner Monday (Labor Day) but the restaurant we were going to go to was closed. We helped my parents with the lighting & siding at the garage. We hung out with Aunt Cathy & Uncle Jason & Tucker. It was a great time for Mike, Gavin & I to have an opportunity to spend some time with my family! It was a great relaxing time! Thanks family for putting up with us & letting us spend some time with you! Love you! Enjoy some pictures. We didn't take a lot in NM, I just took some on the drive down there.


Moab

Hot Air Balloon just before Moab

Angel Moroni on the Monticello Temple

No comments: