Wednesday, September 7, 2011

4 Months

Look at my cute little 4 month old! Wow, how the time has flown by! Here are his stats without the percentages (I will have to fill them in later because I accidentally left the paper at the Drs. office)


14 Lbs - 31%tile
25.5 Inches Long - 72%tile
30 Cm Head - 57%tile


It is interesting to me that Greyson and Gavin are the SAME EXACT WEIGHT at 4 months! At least he is Growing! Here is an update!

*He still sleeps from 8:30ish to 5. About twice a week he will get restless at about 2am so I bring him into bed with us and he falls right back to sleep until 5. After he eats he goes back to sleep until about 8.

*He eats at 5, 8:30, 11:30, 2:30, 5, 8 - I pump twice at work.

*He eats about 5 ozs each feeding when I am at work.

*He loves his bumbo and the bouncy chair. He still hates Tummy Time.

*He grabs things with his hands and they go straight to his mouth. He is also standing!

*He almost rolled on the exam bed in the Drs. office, but hasn't made an attempt since. I have been doing tummy time with him at least once a day!

*He loves Gavin and will laugh and laugh at things he does!

*He is a really happy baby! If he is not happy he is tired, hungry or has a bubble!

*He takes about 3 naps a day.

*He is still in 1-2 Diapers and 3-6 month clothes.

We love this little guy so much! We are so glad he is part of our family!

No comments: