Thursday, April 26, 2012

CAMO ~ RIP 2/6/2012 - 4/26/2012

My poor doggie Camo pass away today.  He was an active puppy & like to jump and squirm out of our arms any chance he got.  A couple weeks go, when you would pat him on the head, he would cry uncontrollably, so we thought something might be wrong with him.

This morning was like any typical morning, I got up and took him out.  He ran and played with me.  By the time I got to work Mike called & said there was an accident and that Camo was dead.  He jumped out of Mike's arms when he was taking him outside to potty before Mike had to go to work.  I guess Camo landed wrong, he started crying and then started convulsing.  Mike tried to revive him but it wasn't meant to be.  Camo passed away.  He was burried in our back yard where he can be with us still.

Camo dog, I will miss you so much!  We will all miss you so much.  I hope this wasn't anything that we did to you and we hope you love doggie heaven!  Love you Camo...Rest in Peace!

No comments: