Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Annnnndddd...Some more GAVIN talk!

Here are a couple things I keep forgetting to mention about when Gavin talks:

Mike and I used to spell Walk because if we said it Gavin would freak out and we would have to go for one.  Well one day a couple months ago, he caught on.  He now spells Walk...He says "Go for a W-LK."  Sometimes he says it with the A but most the time he is so excited and in a hurry he will forget it.  He says it a lot too when we are on the walk.

He always tells Mike & I to "rewax." (Relax)

Besides calling me Little One, he also will call me "Lisha" and "Sweetheart."  It is pretty funny.

Whenever someone makes him mad or does something he doesn't like he responds with "Daddy scared it."

He started telling me, "Mom, I have a bloody nose."  No idea where he got that one from.

At the zoo yesterday he said "Mom, the Elephants are Dinosaurs."

I am sure there will be PLENTY more "When Gavin Talks" to come!

No comments: