Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I've Been Up To

So...besides going back to school, work, being a mom, and wife, my calling and NOT blogging...here is what I have been up to.

I have decided I might want to try my fans at selling doTERRA. As my New Years resolution this year was to Lear more about them and incorporate them into our daily lives, I feel like this is the next big move. I have been using the oils for lots if good to in our home. I have made healing salve (bum cream), Vicks shower pucks and Vicks vapor rub. These are all homemade, natural, and i know and can say all the ingredients I am putting in them! Also I have 2 diffusers so we have been reaping the benefits of that!

I also have on the burner to make natural Neosporin and lip balm!

If you are interested in doTERRA or learning more about it, please let me know :)


No comments: