Monday, June 24, 2013

Family Updates

I haven't blogged in what seems like forever.  I still need to get the Preschool Graduation blog up and maybe go through my pictures to see if there are anymore blogs I can post.

We have been busy, but Mike and I with Work and the boys just hanging out at home with a couple Young Women Babysitters this summer.  But they love them and are having a great time, so I think it is going good. I have no idea what we are going to do come August :/

Greyson is still talking up a storm.  It surprises a lot of people and they mention it to me all the time about what a good talker he is.  We are to the point now if he refuses to eat his dinner, I have to make him try a bite, and 9 times out of 10 he likes it and will continue to eat it.  Little bugger.  He is still sleeping good at night and trying to be like his big brother.  He started to show some interest in Potty Training, but I don't know if I am ready for it.  We will see what happens in the next month or so...

Gavin misses Preschool.  He is excited for Summer because it means we go out a lot more.  He loves Sundays because he gets to go to Primary.  He is not very nice to his brother most times, but they do get along a lot.  He is very independent and wants to do a lot of things on his own.  He gets so super mad at you if you try to help him and he doesn't want your help.  He loves to sing with the radio and quotes a lot of different songs or quotes on Phineas and Ferb.  He is still doing great at the Potty Training thing and has got it down day and night.

Mike has been working away still at K&S Automotive in Lehi.  He is trying to decide if he wants to go back to school to get his A&P License to work on Airplanes.  He had drill weekend this last weekend and found out that he can get his A&P License through the Military if his changes his rate to that, and it will transfer to Civilian jobs as well.  We are looking at a lot of different options when it comes to the Military because they are starting to change some things around.  He really doesn't have to do anything for his calling, but he is just there.

I have been busy Working my full time job, then I go home to take care of my babies (and myself!)  We have been doing a lot of Young Women stuff lately so that has kept me busy, and away from my family :/  Sometimes I think it will calm down a little bit, but every season is the busy season with Young Women haha!  Other than that, I took the summer off school because I couldn't get financial aid in time, and we have been busy hanging out, shopping, playing outside, and doing some crafts.

We have some big stuff coming our way again soon...Keep in touch :)

No comments: