Thursday, August 8, 2013

Baby Update

I am now 16 weeks, 2 days prego.  It feels like I am as huge as a whale.  I am starting to wear maternity pants now because everything else is just becoming too tight and uncomfortable.  After Gavin's Arm appointment yesterday, we did a baby check up.  The Dr. asked how I was feeling and I told him tired but good and I feel like I am hungry all the time with this pregnancy.  I haven't ever had this.  I have gained 15 pounds so far this pregnancy and am at the weight I started with at Greyson's pregnancy.  I will probably hit 153 like I did at the end with both my pregnancies.  The Dr. did an ultrasound to try to find the baby gender and he couldn't really see it but said that the 3 bright lines he saw usually indicate a girl, so we aren't for positive it is and will have to wait until our big ultrasound sometime the first week of September.  Baby's heartbeat was good, I am growing and everything else is good.  I will try to get a belly shot sometime and I need to start posting those :)

No comments: