Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Year in Review

It is that time again...The 2014 YEAR IN REVIEW!

January: Mike turned 33.  Had baby #3, Garett.  Starting the year off adjusting to life with 3 boys.  My mom came to help.

February:  I'm still on maternity leave until the end of February.  Valentines day.  It was pretty boring because it was cold outside and we had a new baby.

March: Blessed Garett, and Gavin turns 5.  Celebrated 9 years of being married.

April: Greyson turns 3.  Celebrated Easter.  Got a new Washer and Dryer.

May: Gavin graduated from Preschool.  Greyson burnt his hand.  Went to the zoo.

June: I stopped nursing and we started Garett on Formula.

July:  4th of July and 24th of July.  Sweet Sister Scott passed away.  

August: Gavin starts Kindergarten, and Greyson starts Preschool.  I have been at my job for 8 years.  Mike has been in the Navy for 6 years.

September:  Mike has been at K&S for 2 years.

October:  I turned 32.  Halloween.

November:  So much to be thankful for.  Thanksgiving.  Accidents, Hospital stays, and broken toilets.  
December:  Christmas.  Donating to PCMC.  Christmas Parties.  Greyson graduates from Nursery.

2014 was one of the best years yet.  I am thankful for our health insurance and car insurance and that we have a place to call home.  I can't complain about anything in 2014.  I hope that 2015 is just as great!

No comments: