Tuesday, February 24, 2015

First Lost Tooth

After everything I have blogged about so far this month, all the sickness and sickness and working and such, the last thing I ever thought I would be blogging about would be a lost tooth.  But, it has happened.  On Sunday, Greyson and Garett just went down for a nap and Gavin and I had just finished eating Lunch.  Gavin laid down for quiet time and he said to me, "I have a loose tooth." I thought he was crazy.  We have been talking about loose teeth and he has friends that have lost teeth, but I didn't think he knew what he was talking about.  I felt his tooth and sure enough it was loose.  After much convincing, and freaking out, and not being about to get a firm grip on it, I did get a good grip and pulled it right out.  He didn't freak out or bleed and was so excited to have lost his first tooth.  The tooth fairy came a left him a dollar and we was more excited about that.  Here is to a first tooth lost and many more to come!


No comments: