Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Update

So I have been totally slacking on my blogging, but nothing fun has happened. On Sunday, our Water Heater went out & flooded our basement (not that bad) but it still STUNK to high heaven! I was without hot water from 12pm Sunday to 12pm Monday, that means no hot water for a Shower yesterday before work! I know, I stunk! Other than that, we are just plugging along. Working & living as best as we can. August looks to be a very busy month, we will keep you updated as that goes!

Oh & I a reading Breaking Dawn (much to Mike's dismay) & I am not even close to being done with it like others. I don't know what that means, maybe I have a life & they don't or I am just not as fast a reader as everyone else, I don't know. I am almost to page 300 but I am loving it so far! Have you finished it yet? Let me know!

3 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Finished? It hasn't ever arrived yet! haha

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog u hav!

Kelly Hill said...

I'm almost finished with it. I have about 100 pages to go. Of course my girl finished it within three days and has apparently posted spoilers on her blog. I have stayed far away, just in case.

I noticed you posted a comment on Seriously So Blessed this morning, just two comments after my own. Wouldn't it be fun to win something??

Haven't heard from you in awhile, hope you're doing well.