Saturday, August 30, 2008

Four Things

This was on Kelly's Family Blog, so I thought I would do it!

Here we go...

Four places I go over and over:
* Work
* Wal-Mart
* Home
* Harmons

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
* Mary
* Jody
* Sheri
* Michelle

Four places I would rather be right now:
* In IL with Mike
* At home with Mike
* In NM with Family & Mike
* Anywhere with Mike

Four TV shows/programs that I watch over and over:
* Grey's Anatomy
* Army Wives
* LOST
* Desperate Housewives

Four things I have for breakfast:
* Carnation Instant Breakfast
* Chocolate Milk
* Cereal
* Potatos & Eggs

Four animals I like best
* Bear
* Doggies
* Puppies
* Cats (Even though I am alergic)

Four beaches I’ve been to:
* I know I have been to some, but I don't remember
*
*
*

Tag 4 people: Anyone who reads this & want to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alicia!! How are you? I am glad you commented and brought me to your blog! You look like you are doing fabulous and have a cute hubby!

ps. I really love the quote you have on the top of your blog. It is one of my favorites because it is so true!