Monday, September 8, 2008

Preslie Ellen Therklesen

I just wanted to welcome to the world my newest, cutest niece...PRESLIE ELLEN THERKELSEN! There will be pictures to come.

She was born last night at 10:03 pm at 7 pounds 7 ounces & 20 inches long. We found out this morning at 4 am that she is a sweet spirit blessed to us with Down Syndrome. We are so fortunate to have this BEAUTIFUL, DARLING baby girl grace us with her presence! We are so thankful to our Heavenly Father for trusting our family enough to send this little girl to us & we are so excited to share in the experience of getting to know her sweet personality & humble spirit! I know that we will all be blessed, all that she will come into contact with will be blessed! I promise pictures to come!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD DARLING PRESLIE...WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

4 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Yay! Congrats to your family!!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That is so exciting :) I love Downs babies, they are just the sweetest!

Trisha said...

My cousin just had a Down Syndrome baby last monday. They are such little blessings. I'm very excited for your family!

jeffcam said...

She is darling :)