Saturday, September 13, 2008

Couples Tag!


What is his name: Michael
What is her name: Alicia
How long have you been together: Married for 3 years 6 months
How long did you date: 2 years on & off
How old is he: 27
How old is she: Almost 26 in a couple weeks
Who eats more: Mike totally does
Who said I love you first: Mike
Who is taller: Mike...I am short
Who sings better: I do...he can't hold a tune even if he trys hard! But I still love him!
Who is smarter: I think we are both smart, him more in some things, me more in other things but I think we are both equally smart.
Who does the laundry: I do!
Who pays the bills: I pay the bills.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: No one right now because it is just me & I now sleep in the middle!
Who mows the lawn: Mike does when he is here but I do now, since I am the only one here.
Who cooks the dinner: I do most of the time, but Mike will if he has something he wants to try.
Who drives: Mike does.
Who is more stubborn: I totally am!
Who proposed: Mike did.
Who is more sensitive: I think we both are equally.

I TAG: Trisha & Jarem...Manda & Scott...Maddie & Mike!

3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That is a fun tag, thanks for tagging us :) we hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Alicia congrats on your news. I hope you get feeling better. It is no fun being sick all the time with a pregnancy. I was sick the whole time! let me know if you need anything:)

Jenni said...

Oh that is so fun to read about you two! Also I've been a little late on everything but I"ve been meaning to tell you congrats on your upcoming addition! So fun! I'm really excited for you! You guys are going to be great parents! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes sooo good and that you can be feeling great for the rest of it.