Friday, October 30, 2009

H1N1 Again

The H1N1 virus has officially hit the Wallenberg home. Remember this? Well, that was not officially H1N1 but on Wednesday, Mike called me & said he wasn't feeling very good. I was sick last weekend with a really bad sore throat & head cold & thought he might be getting that. He was progressively getting worse as the minutes, hours, day went on, so Thursday, I got him a Drs. Appt. The Dr. said he did have H1N1 & got him some meds. It is now Friday night & he is still not feeling any better! I have been sleeping on a blowup air mattress in the dining room, which really bites! Thanks to everyone for their kind works, support, thoughts, prayers at this time! Thanks Kelly for all the help this week. You help us out so much & I don't even know where we would be without you this week! You are awesome & we love you so much! Thanks for taking such good care of our LG & loving him as your own! Please, please continue to keep our Family in your prayers that Gavin & I don't get this nasty virus & that Mike will recover quickly!

1 comment:

Kelly Hill said...

Awwww, that was so sweet to mention me. I feel like a celebrity. And I really do love your LG. What a sweet addition to my days.

As always, let me know when and how I can help.....