Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sickness...

Saturday, the day after my birthday, Gavin was having a rough day! He had 3 blowouts in a row & was super cranky. I thought it was because of the caffeine I drank...because it was my birthday. Here is his new "Mother of all Blowouts" picture, because it trumps the last one! He was so tired Saturday night we wouldn't fall asleep until he was all worn out in his sleeper.




Sunday Gavin was still super cranky, he wouldn't nurse & was sleeping for 2 hours at a time when he nursed. He never sleeps like that.

Monday he was doing all right but when I got home from work, he was warm. We tried to take his temperature, but he was moving so much, he wouldn't let us. I brought him home, gave him some meds & feed him. He feel asleep & slept for a long time. After he woke up, he was still burning up, so I took his temperature & it was 101.9. He had a rough night Monday night & woke up with a fever again on Tuesday. We took him to the Dr. & they had said it was a virus, but did a urinalysis to test for a UTI. They are now thinking that it isn't a UTI & just a virus. He fever finally broke last night & he is finally starting to come around. He has been throwing up every time I nurse him, but this morning he finally didn't. Now we just need to get him to eat & sleep again at night and he will be back to normal! Thanks everyone for your thought, prayers & faith! We love you!

No comments: