Tuesday, August 17, 2010

17 Months


Gavin has I feel like changed so much in the last month.

*He is now running...He laughs & laughs like it is the funniest thing he can do & feel!

*He likes to sing to himself, or to anyone who will listen. You can't understand it but he will just move his voice up & down along with his own words. It is especially cute when you put him down for a nap or at night & he is singing to himself!

*He talks so much now, I thought it was crazy before, but he just keeps saying more & more. His new thing to say is "Here you go." He also likes the word go. He also likes to repeat a lot of the words you say.

*He still only has 6 teeth. I think he is getting more though.

*He understands what do to with a pen or crayon, he will try to draw on things if he can.

*He loves to give hugs & kisses & will if you ask.

*He can throw a temper tantrum like a champ. If he can't get into something, he will drop his hands to his sides & scream! It is sometimes cute.

*He hasn't been eating very well lately, but I think it is because he is teething. Hopefully he will get back into it.

*He likes to cuddle with stuffed animals & take them for walks in his cart walker.

*He knows how to work my cell phone, he can open it & create text messages & make phone calls to people. He mostly calls Mike but he has been know to call other people as well. I always have to hide my cell, because he always wants it.

Next month he will be 18 months old & going to Nursery. It is kind of sad, but exciting at the same time!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I loves HIM!!! I cannot wait to come see this little monster in action!!! Alicia you are doing such a great job of being a mother!!!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big but is still just as cute as ever!!