Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cowabunga Bay

On Saturday, August 7th, we took Gavin to Cowabunga Bay. This is the first time we have ever taking him swimming, & if you know his bath stories, you know that this was going to be an interesting time. He wouldn't really relax unless we were holding on tight to him & he didn't want to be anywhere in the water that wasn't even remotely close to us. I tried to sit him in the shallow water & he would just do everything he could to get to me. At the end of our stay there, he was starting to warm up to the tube on the lazy river. He would hold on to the handles like it was going out of style while we floated around & around. Here is a picture of him in his swim suit before we left. It was a fun time & we can't wait to go to AZ in a couple weeks & swim down there! Maybe after that trip he will more used to & enjoy swimming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you like cowabunga bay? It is right by my work and I see it all the time but I just wonder if it is expensive and if it is - is it worth it at all?

Your little guy and my little guy are total opposites - I would be worried the whole time about him getting away from me and drowing - he loves the water!