Wednesday, December 22, 2010

20 Weeks

I am officially 21 weeks yesterday, but I need to post about my 20 week appointment & pictures. I went to the Doctor, haven't gained a pound in 4 weeks and have only gained 1 pound this whole pregnancy...hehe! It is because I still can't eat very much & I am still puking in the morning when I brush my teeth! The heart rate was at 148 & everything looked good.

We then went to our Ultrasound appointment. I don't know if the Tech was an idiot or if the baby was just being stubborn, but she couldn't get a good reading of anything except that it is a BOY! His head was right underneath my belly button so she was getting a shadow on his head, she would try to move him & it hurt so bad! Then he would move back to the same spot! He doesn't have a cleft pallet, we know that. According to the Tech, he looked great, but we might have to go do another Ultrasound to verify. The baby was also measuring a week small, so I don't know if that will affect anything. But we are for sure having another BOY! We have the tentitive name of Greyson right now, but we have 19 more weeks, so anything could happen! Can't wait to meet our new little BOY!

No comments: