Wednesday, December 15, 2010

21 Months


I have decided that this will be my last update on Gavin Post until he turns 2 then I will do a quarterly or so post! If something big comes up, I will post it!

This Month Gavin has pretty much stayed the same. He can...

*Count to 4, we are working on counting higher but after 4 he just says "GO!"

*He can wipe his nose, which tells me he knows what his nose is & what wiping is! Good sign!

*He knows how to work the DVD player. He knows how to change it from DVD to VHS & push play. He also know how to turn on the TV. That is when you know he is bored & wants to watch something.

*His favorite words this month, Mike, Light, go!

*He has started to become interested in coloring. He found a pen the other day & a notebook & colored on a lot of the pages. At least it wasn't on the walls!

We love our LG#1!

No comments: