Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I usually make a couple New Years Resolutions every year, but being pregnant & I can't lose weight, I kind of slacked this year. For the last 5 days I have been thinking about what can I approve on? Here is what I have come up with so far.

*Don't get over 150lbs this pregnancy. It will be harder then with Gavin because I started about 10lbs heavier this time then with him, but I can do it. I only hit 150 with Gavin!

*Don't buy things that we don't need. This is one that Mike & I decided would be a family Resolution this year.

*Save some money.

*Strive to attend all Church meetings. This one has been hard already with 11 o'clock church. Gavin threw the biggest fit on Sunday & we ended up leaving church at 11:58. By 12:10 he was asleep! Somehow I will make it work though.

That's what I have got so far. After the baby is born, I am sure I will have a whole new set of resolutions!

No comments: