Monday, June 20, 2011

Gavin!

A couple weeks ago when I was still on maternity leave, I was getting dinner ready & feeding Greyson before Mike came home from work. I went back into the kitchen to finish dinner from feeding Greyson & noticed that there was black marker all over the fridge. That is right, Gavin got a hold of a black Sharpie & "colored" all over the Front door, Fridge, Wall to the stairs , his shirt, pants & collar bone & the computer desk! I was DEVASTATED. Luckily when Mike got home, we tried some different concoctions to get it off. We tried Windex, Hairspray, Magic Eraser, Soap and Water, some Purple clear that is supposed to work & get everything off anything. Nothing worked. Finally Mike decided to try Brake Cleaner & it took everything off except the wall drawing. We decided we can just paint over that. Check out the before & afters! I am lucky to have a handy man to clean things up!


THE BEFORES!



THE AFTERS!


No comments: