Friday, October 21, 2011

Greyson Starts Solids

For the last couple weeks, (okay, Months) I would give Greyson icecream on a spoon to see how he would do with it. Up until last week he would still "spit" it back out with this tounge. On Wednesday after we went to see the "Cars" cars, we went to Sonic for dinner and I got an icecream. I decided to try again & he did so good with it, I decided it was finally time to start him on solids.

So Yesterday that is what we did. I mixed some Oatmeal with some Milk (don't worry, it was the breast kind, and it's not like he hasn't had enough dairy!) and he ate it right up. I don't think I made enough for him, he wanted more. So tonight when I mix him some, I will double it and see how he does. Then tomorrow, I am planning on starting some veggies to see how he does with that! My little guy is growing up!

No comments: