Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jingle Bells

I have to admit it, I listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong, I love Thanksgiving and I don't want to skip over it as a holiday, but since this year I have been shopping for Christmas since August, I was ready for the Christmas Spirit early this year, so I have been listening to Christmas Music, and watching Christmas Movies for a couple weeks now. Last week Gavin and I were driving in the car coming home and the radio had a commercial playing, so I decided to "teach" Gavin "Jingle Bells." I sang the song to him, he laughed at me and that was that.

On Saturday night Mike was helping Gavin shower & when he is done, he likes to push the lever that moves the water from the faucet to the shower. He hit it & started singing "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!" Cute kid! Mike had to come right out and tell me & have him sing it for me. He has been singing it ever since.

Gavin at Burger King on Saturday wearing his "King" hat!

No comments: