Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yesterday

Uh...Hello! February is OVER! Well, almost. I need to get a Leap Year Day post in here somehow, right?

Yesterday, was a CRAPSTASTIC day! It really was. The boys went to a new babysitter, which was fine, but I was a nervous nelly all day long. Got home from work to make dinner, and guess what, I didn't have everything I needed to make said dinner. So we had to slum it at Burger King. After we got home from BK at about 6:45 pm, Greyson cried, and cried, and screamed until literally 8pm when I finally got him on the boob! WTH? Nothing helped him.

Then he was up and down all night last night. I don't know if it was stress of a new babysitter, or teething or breathing. (that is another post I need to get around to writing)

So, yeah. It isn't all peaches and roses at my house. I wish it was sometimes, that I didn't have to deal with all the drama, or unknown. I try to be happy all the time and put on a happy face, but I am feeling the effects of last night, and wanting to get my crappy feelings of yesterday out so I can move on...and do better today!

Now...on to better things! Stay tuned for happier posts...and maybe a couple (or 1) crappy one!

No comments: