Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Time to Lose the Weight

I guess it is time to do the weight loss post.

On April 16th I started my new eating and exercise lifestyle.  Tomorrow will be 60 days since that date.  Whoa, that is a long time.  If you didn't know or couldn't tell from the Myfitnesspal weight loss tracker on the side of the blog, I have lost 21 lbs.  I have hit pre Greyson pregnancy weight & I am looking at about 9 more lbs to lose to reach my goal weigh & pre Gavin pregnance weight.  This week, I am not going to lie, has been rough.  I am getting back into it though and will be back on the saddle again.

I am eating 1200 calories a day and working out with Wii Zumba, Wii Just Dance, Wii Active, The FIRM episodes on Hulu Plus and lots and lots of push-ups, sit-ups and stuff like that.  We are also taking lots of Family walks.  We are eating lots more veggies and fruit and trying to eat more healthy as a family.

Tonight I am starting a 30 day Ab Challenge.  I took a belly picture for day 1 and will so this for 30 days and we will see how I shake out after the 30 days.  I will keep you posted.

Look at my picture on the side from Last November for our Family Photoshoot, then look at the Mother's day picture below this post.  YAY for weight loss.

No comments: