Monday, July 2, 2012

Update

So we are back from vacation (Jackson Hole), I haven't posted in FOREVER, and have LOTS of posts to catch up on, but I thought I could post a quick update post/things that are on my mind for all you interested.

Gavin, Greyson and I just got back from Jackson Hole on Saturday.  We left on Thursday and it was hard by myself but it was so much fun and I am thankful for my family who helped me a ton.  Gavin and Greyson both loved camping and I think we will do it again.

Greyson is now down to nursing once a day :)  I am going to try to wean him of that before bedtime nurse in the next week or so (FREEDOM!)

The boys are now sleeping in the same room :)  (MORE FREEDOM!)  I am thankful for Camping and the insite it gave me that the boys would be fine and do great in the same room.  So far it has been amazing!

Starting the diet again.  We are doing a 30 day Biggest Loser at work and we are starting today ending the 31st of July.  Back to the diet grind :)

I only gained 2 lbs on vacation, so really I need to lose another 5 lbs to get down to my goal/prepregnancy Gavin weight.  Not to shabby :)

I will restart the 30 Day/300 Rep Ab Challenge.  I forgot I was going on Vacation, and had a rough weekend before, so it kind of stopped.  I am back on it! :)

As soon as I am done nursing, I am going to do that 7 day cleanse.  So excited to do it & lose these last lbs I have.  Check it out here!

We are still going through our basement and selling things on the EM 24/7 Yard Sale FB page or EM Odds and Ends FB page.  Maybe one day the downstairs will be ready to be finished.

I guess since everyone else knows, I should just put it out there that we are done having babies.  So thankful for my 2 little guys!

I am taking my blog off private.  I don't know why, my babies are older now, Mike isn't doing anything with the Navy, we live in BFE EM, so I think I feel comfortable as of right now to take it off private.  If that changes I will let you know.  (maybe more people will read it & comment now) :)

I think that is it...Stay tuned for the Zoo posts, Jackson Hole posts, 4th of July posts and I am sure many more to come!

No comments: