Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Carving Pumpkins 2012

This year was kind of CRAPPY for pumpkin carving.  First, I was sick last weekend so we couldn't go to the pumpkin patch :(.  So Monday on my lunch break I went to Harmons and picked up 4 pumpkins.  Mike got home from work late so we didn't start until 7.  Gavin again didn't want to help {because he didn't want to get his hands dirty} and Greyson was all about getting in everyones business and helping in anyway he can. In the meantime, the boys start getting cranky.  So I bathe them and we put them to bed.  Mike and I cut, gut, stencil, and carve all four pumpkins {one is just a disco ball} right before Mike goes to throw up!  And two of the pumpkins were rotted out and disgusting!  At least we can say we did it and they are done.  The boys loved them the next day!



No comments: