Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Just to remember


My little Gav Monkey and Grey Grey are so cute!  Here are some things I want to remember!

We call Gavin - Gav Monkey, Monkey or Gav
We call Greyson - Grey Grey, Baby Grey Grey, Grey, Bear

Gavin knows his dad works on Cars and asks him all the time if he can go to work with him to work on cars.  He thinks I work on Pictures...I have no idea where he got that idea from, but he asks me when I get home from work if I went to work to work on pictures, or if he is up when I leave for work he asks if he can come with me to work on pictures.

These boys love to play with my new iPhone.  They love to take pictures of themselves and each other and of all of us :)

Gavin's favorite letter is G - He looks for them everywhere we go.  He will even tell you when he sees a lowercase g.  So cute.

My little Grey Grey has been a trooper this last weekend and has been the only that hasn't gotten sick.  Mike, Gavin and I have all had the 24 hour stomach flu going around.  Gotta keep him healthy before the surgery (see post below)

Greyson knows a lot of words, but is seems most of them are action words, or food.  I am trying to teach him body parts or colors, or letters and numbers but nope, he won't have anything to do with it right now :)

No comments: