Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

Our Christmas this year was so great.  It is so fun having kids.  We didn't get any pictures because we took video of all the opening of presents.  I am trying to open a youtube account and download all our videos for the special people in our lives.  If you would like a link to our youtube videos to see Christmas leave us me a comment and I will send you a link to your email we have on the blog.

Greyson's favorite gift was - Wrapping paper, and all the cars.

Gavin's favorite gift was - His LeapPad

My favorite gift was - My new Griddle!

Mike's favorite gift was - His new Tool Box, which is a totally different story.

We had a great morning sleeping to 8am, then opening stockings, then presents.  Then we cleaned up the wrapping paper and played with the gifts.  We then napped and I worked on dinner.  We then ate and made some m&m cookies and finished off the night watching some new movies we got for Christmas!  We already can't wait until Christmas 2013!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Me me I want a youtube invite!!!!!!!