Friday, December 28, 2012

Time Out Chair

Way back when (in July) I decided that it was time we had a Time Out Chair. I don't know why I decided to "make" one but I found some that I really liked on Pinterest and though, "how hard could it be?" So I went to DI and couldn't find a chair that I liked so I checked Savers next. I found a couple that I liked that would work for the idea I had in my head, so I bought one and away we went. I sanded it, repainted it, found a timer on Everythingkitchens.com that I really liked and Velcroed it on the chair. Then the chair sat, and sat, and sat until November when I finally got all the vinyl that I wanted cut out and put on the Chair! It was now complete. I love the finished result and even though the boys don't like to be sent to time out, they still love the time out chair.




 


No comments: