Tuesday, May 7, 2013

DoTERRA Boutique

Last Saturday I finally did my own doTERRA booth at a Yard Sale in Eagle Mountain.  Thanks to Brittany and Rachel for helping me out.  I made Healing Salve, an Allergy Blend Salve and Vapor Rub Salve with oils for it as well as Bath Bombs, Lip Balm, and some Clay Necklaces you can wear and put oils on for aromatherapy.  I sold a lot of stuff and we got a lot of interest in the oils, so we will see where we can go from here.  I am excited to start this new adventure and help people see that they can take advantage of their own health care with Essential Oils.  If you want to know more info, or want to try some of the stuff I make, please get in contact with me, or leave a comment!

Citrus Bliss Bath Bombs

Pre Booth set up

Aromatherapy Discs

Mother's Day Bag (Healing Salve, Lavender Lip Balm and 5 Lavender Bath Bombs for $10)

The only picture we took of the booth (And Gavin took it)

No comments: