Monday, January 19, 2015

Test

For a couple years now, since I have decided to go back to school, I have been wanting and planning to go to a Dental Hygiene program.  That is what I have been working toward since returning to school.  I was sick of my job and boss and wanted to have a degree and career.  Last May I found a Dental Hygiene program in Murray, Utah that will start me in the program with the classes that I have and will help me to get the other prereqs needed for the program.  I contacted the school last May and we have been working ever since to get this started.  In December I went in and took the Wonderlic test.  You have to score a 16 on that text and I scored a 26!  Then in January I went to the HESI study group and studied my little heart out to prepare for the HESI.  I took it on the 9th of January...AND I PASSED!  Holy crap.  You have to get a 75% on that and I got an 84.5%.  I have since talked to Financial Aid, and now I am not so sure this will happen, but if it is meant to be, it will all work out.



No comments: