Thursday, May 21, 2015

California Trip - Part 3 - Beach

On Friday night we went to Michelle's Rehearsal dinner and hung out at the condos right off the beach. It was a beautiful sunset and I am sad I didn't get any pictures because I left my phone in the car. It was a bit cold after the sun went down. We decided to go get ice cream after we left there party and head back to the hotel to sleep off a long day of walking around Legoland.

On Saturday, we got up and they didn't need any help setting up for the Wedding, so we drove down to the beach, but there was literally NO WHERE to Park. So we drove back up to our hotel and walked down to the beach. Gavin didn't really like the water, but loved playing in the sand. Greyson at first didn't like the sand, but started to come around to it and absolutely hated the water. And Garett hated everything about the beach, the water, sand and all of it. He finally fell asleep and took at nap and I should have put him in the sand when he woke up to see if that made a difference, but I didn't.

We went back to our hotel to get ready for the wedding after the beach. It was such a nice day on the beach and I am so glad we got a chance to take the boys and play.

The view from the condos


Mike and Jaden playing in the water
Me and my boys

No comments: