Friday, July 31, 2015

Tumbleweeds Anyone?

On Monday, I came home from work and as I was pulling up to the house, I couldn't see the backyard from the side of my house, because tumbleweeds had taken over. They were piled up so high that when I went into the bathroom, it was orange inside the bathroom because no light was getting in from the light, it was coming in through the tumbleweeds.

We went out to go clean them up and then Greyson got stung by a bee from a nest that had gotten caught up in the tumbleweeds, and Gavin got stuck in the leg by a tumbleweed. So far, it isn't turning out very good. But a lot of neighbors came over and helped get them back into the field behind our house and now we don't need to worry about the tumbleweeds catching on fire and burning our house.





No comments: