Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Dentist/Ice Cream Date

Lets go back to July, shall we?

At the end of June, Mike switched from the Navy to the Air Force, and we were promised that NOTHING would change with our Medical and Dental coverage, hence the reason we did what we did when he switched. Fast forward to July 8th and I take the day off for Garett's 18 month well child check and a Dentist Appointment for Greyson, because lets be honest, he hasn't ever had his teeth checked. So we go to the Dr. Appt. for Garett and everything is grand, no shots or anything super dramatic for him except a referral to a pediatric urologist. Greyson and I head to the Dentist in Orem (one that someone referred us to and that a 'friend' works at) and we get there and the receptionist is asking us a ton of really odd questions about our insurance. So I give them a call, and I hear that we are no longer covered. I start FREAKING OUT because I had already taken Garett to the Dr. and can't afford a 600$ well child check. Mike gets ahold of someone, anyone who can tell us what is happening and they finally got it taken care of, even though I had to leave the appointment and the Dental Insurance company double charged us for July! (AGH Haters!) I promised Greyson if he was good, that I would take him to get Ice cream at Cold Stone, and he was good, so we finished off the day at Cold Stone! I love this boy!


No comments: