Thursday, May 26, 2016

Family Update

I feel like I haven't done one of these in FOREVER! So how bout it?

Garett - Refuses to sleep at night, and finally falls asleep with us in the room (we have to stay until he falls asleep) at 10pm, then about 1am comes down to our room EVERYNIGHT to sleep with us. Other than that, he is an eating, talking, playing, big boy crazy kid. He talks like crazy (it's hard to believe that this time last year we were worried about his talking). He is in 24 Month and 2T clothes, size 7 shoes, size 4 diapers and still growing. I think he is 28 lbs. He likes to eat Lunchables, Go-Gurts, Cereal, French Toast Sticks, Chicken Nuggets, and Mac N Cheese. He loves to play outside. He was the big bully in Nursery, but we have moved him up to the older class and he has been doing better.

Greyson - So excited to start Kindergarten in August. I am worried about his writing, but I will print up some worksheets for him to do this summer, and hopefully he will be good. I think his acid reflux is back, but hasn't been too bad so far. He still only eats Cheetos and Cereal for the most part but will eat other things on occasion and surprise us. He is in 5T shirts, 4T pants, and size 9-10 shoes. We are still working on getting him night time potty trained, but that hasn't been going so good. Thank goodness for pull ups. He loves to play outside, but only if his brothers are out there with him. I think he is 37 lbs last time we weighed him. He goes to Primary and loves his class.

Gavin - Is ready to be done with 1st Grade (only 1/2 day left) and go to 2nd Grade Dual Immersion in August. He is reading chapter books and is doing so good at it. He is in size 7/8 shirts and 5T pants, and size 12 shoes. He loves to read, listen to his iPod Shuffle, and watch TV and Movies. He likes to play with Legos too. He is my big pretender, and will create signs for different stores that he works at like the Library, Home Depot, and Harmons. He was 46 lbs last time we weighed him I believe. He is my early riser, up at 6am most mornings. We are trying to come up with a reading plan for him this summer to motivate him to continue reading. We will see how that goes. He of course loves Primary and being one of the big kids in Sharing time. That will change next year.

Mike - Still waiting for either someone to pull out of Training so he can take their spot, or October 13th to get here for his Air Force Training. He started a new job in February at Precision Automotive in Orem, so His work, My work, and Gavin's school are literally miles away from each other. He is a co Primary teacher with me at we Teach Sunbeams. He isn't a big fan, but does it with me. Still drilling monthly, just waiting for training. Right now his big project is the backyard. We are doing a patio and sod in the next couple of weeks, so hopefully that turns out and works out ok. It will be a better selling point for our house next year, though.

Me - Still working at Provo Canyon School. I will work here until the day that we move up to Layton area probably. Sunbeam teacher and I love it! Working out everyday ish and I am almost done with my 8th week and have lost 11 lbs. It is going pretty good. I am on my 3rd week of T25 Beta, and have started Shakeology the beginning May, so I think that has helped me a lot. My big project is helping the backyard and hoping we don't spend a lot of money doing it. Then I will start to get each room inside ready to sell next year.

That is an update about us.

No comments: