Monday, May 16, 2016

Phone

So I dropped my phone on Greyson's birthday, but it was working fine until Saturday, the day of his birthday party. Then it started doing a funny thing where it wouldn't read my touch on the screen. We went to Sprint after his party, and they said that replacing the cracked screen should fix the problem, but if it doesn't the only other solution is to go on a lease phone option. So we took it to a guy in Eagle Mountain and he tried 4 different screens and none of them fixed the problem. So here we are Monday, May 2nd and I don't have a phone to use still. I found a phone on KSL, the same phone as mine, a iPhone 6+ but a different color, mine was Gold and White, and this one was Silver and Black. She was asking $400 for it for her Daughter who was going on a mission. We talked her down and bought the phone and after much back and forth at Sprint, we got the new to me phone all set up and working so I have a phone again. Thank goodness. And I didn't have to go to a lease option at Sprint or loose my plan. Yay for unlimited data so I can listen to Music at work!

My old phone with the cracked screen and the white bar at the top that made it so I wouldn't read my touch.
So it all worked out. I got a phone and am out some money, but hey, it was an early Mother's day present. I have an otter box and screen protector on my phone now, and insurance, so if anything happens, we are ready!

No comments: