Monday, March 10, 2008

We Moved

So...it is official, we Moved! Not Mike & I, our Business Office. I work in a Business Office that deals with the parents of Teen students who attend different facilities. We were in an office in Orem that was so cramped. We have 7 employees & we only had 4 offices. 2 of us had to share & the other 2 were out in the hall. It was cramped. They have been talking about moving us since I have worked here (Aug. 2006) & we finally moved. I have my own office...it only took a year & a half (I was one that was sharing) My office is huge now & I don't know what to do with myself. I have so much room & it is so quiet!

We are also going to Arizona this weekend, so we are taking Friday off this week & Monday & Tuesday off next week. 4 day work week this week, 3 day work week next week & a 5 day weekend! I can't wait. Will let you know how the trip went & post pix!

1 comment: