Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend Recap

This weekend got off to a rocky start. I stayed later at work to get some extra things done before the weekend & the much dreaded Month end, so traffic was HORRIBLE. On Friday, at work, my boss told us that we have a change in our dress code. We were Business Casual which was nice, we didn't have to get to dressy, but still looked nice. Now that we have moved & have HR with us, we have to dress Business Professional. So I decided I had better so shopping. Mike got off work at 7pm & we ordered Chilis for dindin. It was a casual, quiet, & nice Friday spent home.

SaturdayMike had to work at 11:30 am, so we got up early & went grocery shopping for our weekly groceries. By this time I had realized that I left my purse at work. I was so crazy busy all day Friday that it totally slipped my mind & I forgot to grab it before I left work. So Mike & I went shopping for groceries & then Mike went off to work, I had to borrow his debit card. My good friend Jessi came over to see my house...I know we have lived there for 2 years today(Congrats to us) & she has never seen it. After she saw the messy house, we went to lunch at Chadders (a burger place in American Fork) We then went Shopping at Target. I saw an amazing Purse & Shoes. Love them, but I didn't get them because I wanted Mike to see them before I bought them (I know I am crazy, I just like his oppinion) After Target, we went home & Jessi left to go home. Thanks for hanging out with me Jessi & I look forward to next month! You are awesome! Mike got off work at 5pm so when he got home, we headed right back out to so shopping for my new clothes. I got some really good stuff at Kohl's & we went to Target & got that purse & shoes. I love him so much, he does so much for me. Thanks Mike! I love you!

On Sunday it was just a nice Church day. Ben came over for dinner so we got to catch up with him. We haven't seen him in about 3 weeks, so that was nice. It was just a good weekend!

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

I've always semi-secretly longed for a business professional dress code. I love to dress up and who doesn't love an excuse to shop?