Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back to Work

This post has been a while coming! Well, at least a week! I have been back to work for a week now...7 days total! I can't believe how fast 6 weeks came & went, as well as this last week, especially being away from Gavin & Mike. I work from 8-4:30 & Mike works the Grave shift so from 9-5:30. It kinda sucks because Gavin isn't getting a ton of sleep during the day, which means that Mike isn't getting much sleep, but we are working on getting Mike's schedule changed to 2-11. I just want to thank everyone for their support this last week. People offering to help Mike out, asking me how I am doing, etc. It has been a struggle, but we are making it work!

Gavin is doing good. We are blessing him on Sunday, so we have tons of family coming in this weekend, which is exciting. I can't wait to see everyone again.

Also, my sister, Wendy, got engaged last night, so I just wanted to say Congrats to her & Andrew, & we look forward to adding another family member to the Farnsworth family. That will be the 3rd this year & the 2nd wedding for our Family this year! It has been a wild & crazy ride, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Love to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This brings back so many memories...I worked graves and my hubby worked days when our oldest was little...not much sleep happening. I hope the shift change comes soon.

Jenni said...

Oh so sorry that you have to go back to work. That is no fun at all. Gavin is adorable. And I love your family picture!!

Crystal said...

I remember when I went back to work! It is way hard!! Luckly Mike is there to watch him instead of a sitter! But hope he will get to sleep more! miss you guys! SOrry we wont be able to make it to the baby blessing. Hope all is well!