Monday, July 27, 2009

Wendy gets MARRIED!

Last Saturday, the 25th of July...my little, little sissy got married! I still can't believe she is married, she is still my little sissy! We had a great weekend, but lets be honest, I think we are all glad it is over & they are married. The only thing that really went wrong was that my camera battery died so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked to...but her photographer was AMAZING, so hopefully when they get there pictures, they will share all of the pictures he took of our little family! Love you Wendy & welcome to the family Andrew! Enjoy all the fun pictures of the weekend.

I did her hair...you likey?

Love this picture...Jason, did you take this?

Coming out of the Temple...JUST MARRIED!

Momma, Dada, The Bride & Groom

Siblings

Siblings...with Spouses & Baby Gavin

Andrew & Gavin...He will be such a good dad! Gavin loves him! Doesn't Gavin look so good in his suit & vest?

No comments: