Thursday, July 15, 2010

16 Months

Another month has come & gone. Here are some Gavin updates from the last month.

*He is still walking more & more every day & loving it. It is really getting the hang of it! He will get it down & be walking everywhere soon I think!

*He now has 6 teeth. 4 up top & still 2 below.

*I don't think I have ever mentioned his eyes. He is the prettiest Hazel/Brown eyes ever! Love them.

*It sorta looks like his clogged tear duct eye is cleared up. As soon as I called & made an appointment with the Dr. & then bought an herbal tea for eye problems, it clears up on me!

*He likes to scream to get your attention, cuddle with your leg when you are sitting on the couch & stroke your hair! He is a sweet little guy!

*He is not the best kid in church! He won't sit still, he won't be quiet & he won't let me pay attention. We are working on it.

*He likes to get into everything. We have baby proofed every single drawer in our house. He always wants to see what you are doing & try to help out. I was changing out some clothes today for him & he was putting all the ones I was pulling out to put away in the Box to store. What a little helper!

*He refuses to eat those Gerber meals anymore. I don't know if they are too bland for him or what. I have to make him dinner every night. He likes really anything with chicken. Grilled Chicken & Potatoes, Poppy seed Chicken, Chicken Alfredo, Casserole Chicken, Chicken Roll ups. He will eat that right up now! He likes Pudding, French Toast, Grilled Cheese, Yogurt, Bananas, Hot Dogs and much more!

*He is 20 lbs 11 ozs! (per my last post!)

*He is not really saying anything new, he likes to try to repeat things that you say, but nothing repeatedly! His favorites are No, Thank you, Uh oh, & Doggie. He has been saying What & Bear Bear frequently.

Pretty soon we will have an 18th month old! I kinda can't believe it!

No comments: