Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ode to Mikey

Here is a post dedicated to my loving hubby! I defiantly don't give him enough credit where credit is due & I am trying to work on that. I have had a rough couple days & he is always my light & guiding strength! I can always count on him to center me & make it all go away & feel better! I always over exaggerate things & he is always the one to tell me it will all work out okay & it isn't the end of the world, so come back to earth. I would be one crazy person running around with my head cut off if it wasn't for him! Thanks for sticking by my side, loving me & Gavin unconditionally & doing everything in your power to give us what we need! We defiantly couldn't do it without you! Love you much...

ps - I will make him read this...

pss - We got an offer on the house today...I will keep you updated!

1 comment:

Kelly Hill said...

First off - YUCK on the house offer. But congratulations also. : )

Mike is awesome and you two make the cutest couple! It's always nice for our hubbies to hear our appreciation. This post was wonderful!