Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday

My Birthday was last weekend & it was a great one this year. I can't believe that I am 28 already, but I was done with 27! So here is to a great year!

I got to sleep in on my birthday, Mike got me a Nook (Love it!) & I got to hang out with my little guy & a bestie for the day! We went to La Frontera & spent some good time together. Mike & I went out of icecream while he was on lunch at work & we watched a movie that night at home together!

I listened to General Conference too! I like it when my birthday is on General Conference weekend, it makes it a more relaxing weekend! Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, texts, emails, cards, phone calls! You helped make it a great day! Until 29...

1 comment:

Jennifer Karyn said...

Happy be-lated birthday!!