Tuesday, October 19, 2010

12 Weeks


Today I am officially 12 weeks along! Kind of hard to believe, but we are there. The puking has not let up. Last night & this morning are proof of that! We went to the Baby Doctor yesterday & saw our baby. It measured right at 11 weeks 6 days & the heartbeat was good & strong. On the Ultrasound it was 160 & on the Fetal Heart Monitor it was 170. The Doctor gave us a 51% chance of having a girl because he said that he delivers more girls then boys & that he generally thinks that there are more girls in the world! Other then that, everything is looking good. I got my blood drawn for all the many wonderful tests they do & got a Flu Shot! The only thing I could really ask for is to start feeling better! I am so super excited to be with the Doctor that we are with this time. Our Doctor with Gavin was great, but this Doctor we have known for a long time & we feel very comfortable with him & his staff. I am really excited to have him as our Doctor for the experience this time! We will deliver at American Fork Hospital this time around & we are excited for a new experience this time around. With Gavin, Mike wasn't here to experience it so it is nice having him here for it too! As soon as our computers are back up I will post some pictures!

PS - There is only 1 baby! Thank goodness!

1 comment:

Felisha said...

So AWESOME! A little girl would be soo much fun! :) Congrats! Hey, what are your guys plans for Thanksgiving? If you don't have anyting planned and want to join Crystal and I (plus families) you guys are more than welcome. Love ya!