Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wallenberg Ditty Update

I have been such a blog slacker lately. I have a video post of Gavin saying Droid that won't uploan & both of our computers won't upload pictures anymore, so why blog when you can post pictures? Anywho, here is a little Wallenberg Family Ditty update!

Mike is still working at Home Depot. He has passed his Management Program & is not waiting for a Management Position that he wants to open up. We are hoping by the end of the year that he will be in a Management Position. He cut his thumb at work last Sunday the 24th of October & had to get 3 stitches. That has been an adventure. He should hopefully get them out sometime today. He is still trying to start his Xocai (Healthy Chocolate) Business, so if anyone is interested in learning more about Healthy Chocolate, let me know. Other then that, he is just plugging along, ready for the holidays to be here!

I am still pregnant. hehe! 14 weeks today! 2nd trimester baby! I am growing a belly that you really can see now, it isn't just Gavin fat anymore. I am still working my insurance billing job 7-3:30 M-F. For now, & probably for always, it is a job & brings in money. I love coming home to a baby little guy to play with before bed. Literally as soon as Gavin is in Bed, I go to bed. This pregnancy has kicked my butt. I am tired all the time & still nauseated. Such is life! I will be coloring my hair tonight even though I can't decide to stay blonde or go dark. Other then that, just living life & starting to get ideas ready for Christmas presents & fun stuff like that.

Gavin is just a happy little guy. I am sure he doesn't know that he will be a big brother in 6 months time. He was a Monkey for Halloween & loved his costume. He is still an outside boy & gets really angry if he can't go outside because it is too cold. We have now transitioned him into hard spouted sippy cups & he just goes with the flow & does whatever!

We are still waiting for our closing date on our house. It will be another year! We are getting Family Pictures done this weekend, can't wait for that. We have family coming for Thanksgiving so we are looking forward to spending time with them & I am excited for the day after Thanksgiving sales! Other then that, that is all the family news I think I have! Until next time...

No comments: